Caring for your jewelry is Important. In order to keep your Jewelry looking its best follow these simple steps.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, bathing, and doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners
- Before swimming and sunbathing, take off your silver jewelry because direct sunlight will cause the silver to tarnish.
- Lotions, cosmetics, deodorant, hair products and hair spray, and perfumes will accelerate tarnishing. Apply beauty products before and let the jewelry be the finishing touch to any outfit.
- Use a polishing cloth regularly to effectively clean your jewelry.
- If further cleaning is necessary, clean jewelry with warm water and a ammonia- and phosphate-free dishwashing soap.
- Make sure the jewelry is completely dry before storing.